- Not to be confused with nanillion.
A nonillion is equal to 1030 in America, or 1054 in France and Germany.
- 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 - short scale
- 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 - long scale
- The mass of the sun is about 1.989 nonillion kg.
- The prefix tena- multiplies by one nonillion.
- A nonillion dollars would cover the world with a layer of 15,000km thick.
- ↑ Nonillion at Wolfram MathWorld
- ↑ Names for Large Numbers
- ↑ Hyper-E Notation, Large Numbers
- ↑ Saibian, Sbiis. Larger numbers in science
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.